Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Family, chicken pets, flower garden, and a quiet evening at home.

My family is a little nuts at times.  I have proof for you captured on video...............  Our chickens are our pets.






I like the Mandy flower too............

I like a garden that looks a little unkept.  I like the vines growing up the house and flowers all around.  They don't all flower at the same time.  Roses, hollyhocks, and peonies are my favorite flowers.  I  guess I am an old fashioned girl!
I have placed the re-batched goat milk soap in bags.  I placed 2 in each bag and tied the bags up with ribbon and string.  I then placed a goat button on the tie.  What do you think?

I hope you had a great day and you were able to share your blessings with friends and family!  Dawnie

No comments: