Sunday, September 8, 2013

Our Peach Harvest

Earlier I showed you peaches I picked from my peach tree.  Several years ago squirrels planted a seed from a neighbor's peach tree and this developed into a tree.  This year is the first harvest for us.  The tree was loaded!  The peaches are small compared to what we have purchased at the grocery store, (store bought in Kansas farm language).  I will be making jam soon.  Don't tell anyone, but it will be Christmas gifts from my family.

My sister gave me a trivet.  We attended an auction in Smith Center.  I had eyes on a trivet, but I could not stay for the whole auction.  She bought it for me and left it at my mom's home for me to pick up.  I was at my mom's this weekend, so I have it now!



I hope you had a wonderful weekend!  Blessings to you and yours!  Dawnie


No comments: