Thursday, February 24, 2011

Your Help Needed


My pink microwave is on the blink and I want to replace it.  I have tried to get a replacement at Penney's. eBay, and anywhere else that would have one.  No luck! Does anyone know where I might find one?


I also need help with another thing or two.  I found an old range that was pink.  It has been outside for a while and I am sure that it does not work.  Do you have any ideas on how to convert or recycle this range into something else?  When I was growing up, we had a turquoise refrigerator and a pink range, or vice versa.  I love those colors!






The last thing I need help with at this time pertains to bath bombs, or bath seltzers, or bath fizzies.  After I made two batches yesterday, one of the batches continued to raise.  It is probably a simple thing and I think I can tweak my recipe, but have you ever made them and they raised to double in size?
Saved

No comments: