Monday, September 26, 2011

Soaping Weekend


Sunflower Hot Pads       Made with sunflower decorated fabric.


Belly Up to the Bar             Beer /Salt Soap


Gingerbread with Lemon Sauce
Soaping weekend.  I planned on going to Topeka and selling my wares.  Instead, I stayed home with a bad cough.  It is a good thing I stayed home since someone charged on my debit card and the bank thought it was suspicions activity and put a hold on my card.  I am grateful for the bank catching the illegal activity, but I pay for everything with the card.  I would have been stranded in Topeka unless I could find a bank that was open. Instead, I made two batches of soap.  One was Belly Up to the Bar which is a beer salt soap and Gingerbread with Lemon Sauce.  Oh what heavenly smells came from my home!!!  I also crocheted a couple of sunflower hot pads too.  This fall weather is wonderful!!!

No comments: