Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Knots Quilt





I finished a small quilt top.  The quilt pattern name is knots.  I watched a a YouTube video from Brenda at Conquering Mount Scrapmore for the pattern.  I used my stash fabric for everything except the border.  The border fabric I purchased from The Sew yeah Brothers.  The design has children doing chores and playing, along with chickens.  This will be perfect for my younger grandchild.  I have a another quilt  made for her sister. I will be quilting this by tying. The border and backing will be the same fabric.  I would l
ove for them to put back the quilts and use them for a child they may have.  The last time I gave them a quilt, I told them to save them for their children. I basically got the comment of screw them, I am using it now.  😂  I think she really liked it.





I hope you have a great day!  Cool weather is coming!!!  It is still canning season.  Preserve some good eats for later.  🍒🍅🍉🍓🍑Dawnie

No comments: