Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Laundry soap

 

For those that make his or her laundry soap, what do you use do store it in?

I have used a plastic jug-like container.  It was OK, but soap got stuck in the handle since it was hollow.  I have used mostly quart jars with wide mouths.  I was gone for two weeks and I came back to numerous jars mostly empty still on top of the dryer making music every time the dryer went on.  I really can't figure out why the complete amount of soap can't be used and the jars rinced out and put away.  I was able to pick up 3 big gallon pickle jars at an estate sale about a week ago.  I think these will be my new storage containers.  The jars are heavier but they contain much more laundry soap.  


What do you think?


I found another picture of my Mom holding a fresh baked cherry pie in her vintage kitchen!  


Would you like to have Mom's great pie crust recipe?  


Have a great day!
Dawnie




No comments: