Sunday, January 4, 2015

Dingleberries

Every once and a while I get a wild hair (pardon the pun) and make dingleberry soap.  It is a gag gift, but it looks great!  I put juniper berries in the soap, so people will probably not think of what dingleberries are when they first see the soap.  Once they think about it, they may realize what most of us refer to as dingleberries.  (The poop tags on butt hairs most commonly referred to in animals)  I like to use melt and pour clear soap base.  Once the base is melted, I add a pretty mica, a nice fragrance, some juniper berries (they will probably float instead of sink), and a little piece of clean sheep wool. 

Last time I made these, I made them for a male audience and colored them with green mica and used a more manly-like 
fragrance.  This time, I aimed for anyone, but used my favorite color---pink.  Most of my clients are women and they do buy for men.



Dingleberry Soap

 I thought I would include a couple of other photos since we are in a pink mode.  LOL


New headband for grand-daughter--peachy-pink color

 A headband for a baby not yet born.  You can't see the netting, but there is a little behind the flower.

An apple a day soap picture.





I thought I would share with you my new clothes pin container. I placed a decal of  this cute picture on the front of an old jar.  The little girl in the picture is hanging up clothes.  What better place to put clothespins when you do not use them often?



Please view my web store at: http://www.custercottage.com
And my Etsy shop at https://www.etsy.com/shop/CusterCottage 

Have a great week!  Dawnie






No comments: