Monday, October 4, 2010

Tess' Designer Yarns

Tess' Designer Yarns
Portland, ME 04101
(207) 460-9276
http://www.tessyarns.com

I happened upon a new yarn shop on line.  I was enamored with the yarn and the beauty of the photos on the website.  I ordered a cute heart scarf/belt kit.  I guess it is meant for kids, but I like it.  The Merino wool is so soft that it is a joy to knit with.  The color I desired was unavailable, so she sent me one lighter and one darker at no extra charge.  This tells me that she is someone that desires to have my business and keep me coming back as a customer!

"Tess’ Designer Yarns offers exceptional colors of hand dyed yarns in quality fibers at reasonable prices. From vivid variegated splashed yarns to sophisticated subtle neutrals, we have the yarns you need for your next knitting project. With over 25 years experience hand dyeing, you can count on Tess’ for the highest quality yarns.

All yarns are dyed by one person ~ each batch is unique ~ no formulas!! We still offer yarns that are really hand dyed ~ we do not try to produce massive quantities of yarn ~ just the best quality in the most gorgeous colors."

No comments: