Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Silly Little Hat




I novelty spun some bright green yarn, which is almost neon green.  In with the wool is Kelly green Mylar and silk nibs.  I allowed the twist to spin back on itself and make little worm like extrusions from the yarn.  On the side of the hat is 3 roses made from Sculpey clay.  When you wear this hat you can be girlie and funky at the same time.  It will fit most adults, but I think the style would suit a teen best.  Aside from decorations, it is made with 99% Border Leicester wool, .5 % silk nips, and .5%  green Mylar.  One of my trade marks is an extra row on the bottom of the hat, crocheted a special way, making the hat more sturdy.  You hate for your hat to get all stretched out.  You see the extra row on the last picture.  

Thank you for reading my blog.  May God Bless You and Yours!  Dawn

No comments: