Monday, August 22, 2011

Do you ever.............

Drying Mohair
Do you ever start a project and stop in the middle of one?  I also have unfinished ideas in my head!  I am the queen of unfinished projects, especially home improvement projects!!!  A couple of years ago, I purchased a teapot which resembles a radish.  I have a couple of silk cabbages and a carrot from another project to display next to it.  During a shopping spree, I found a decorative radish to add to this group.  In another shopping spree, I stumbled upon a piece of material with red and green cabbages on it.  This fabric and all of the other items go perfect!  This is where my creative flame blew out and the spark was not there to finish the project.  The items set until the spark I need hits me.

Yesterday,  I rainbow dyed a little mohair, and it came out from the dye pot in perfect colors to go with the teapot.  I can now commence with my project because the flame is on high!!!  I am going to make a new tea cozy and unleash my creative mind.  More to come......

No comments: