Friday, February 22, 2013

A little of this and a little of that...........


It was such an unusual week.  We had 14.2" of snow.  I had a snow day!!! 



I purchased a few pair of slouch boot socks.  I special ordered them from Catherine Cole Studio---on Etsy.  I wanted to crochet around the top and let them peek out of the top of my boots.  These are beige tweed and were made with a lace pattern.  I crocheted a white mohair and silk yarn ruffle along the top. The socks were photographed on the snow since I had plenty of it available. 



Our chickens are not producing many eggs, so I save them until I get enough to have an egg eating night.  Most of our chickens are not old enough to lay eggs.  Also, the production is down in the winter time.  Tonight was an egg night!

Just to get you thinking about spring................


Thanks for viewing my blog!  Blessings to you and yours!  Dawnie

No comments: