Friday, October 28, 2011

Tag Fun!

I recently purchased some download tags.  I decided to embellish them and I wanted to show you the results.  I don't think too many people would do them quite like mine, just because I have different resources for some of the embellishments.  Maybe I am totally wrong, let me know what you think. 




This is my favorite!  I glued hand dyed kid mohair locks onto the top with glitter glue.  The mohair is dyed using a rainbow method and the locks vary in color.  In this case, they are darker at one end than the other one.  Are these locks not adorable?  Obviously I used glitter on the flowers and the leaves, lightly.





I used an Exacto knife and cut around some of the flowers and tucked in some of mohair.  It really does look great with the flowers.  I think it would also look great with some of the flowers partially cut around and  popped out.  I also added glitter to the edge of the lace frame and to some of the flowers.


This stocking also has glitter here and there, but it also has a tulle toe accent and a tulle weaving on the top where the tie is added.  I hope the next two pictures show that a little better.

I liked the curls added at the hole where the tag is attached.



I stuck Cloud in here.  He is eating a cracker.  He will try most anything once, even the curtains.  LOL  He plucks his feathers and looks a little goofy, but it is not too uncommon umong this type of bird.

Blessings to you and yours!!!  Dawn

No comments: