Saturday, September 4, 2010

Little Boy Blue, Tangerine Tango, and Gingerbread Cookies


I made a very large batch of soap today.  I divided it 3 ways so I would have 3 kinds of soap.  They are Little Boy Blue, Tangerine Tango, and Gingerbread Cookies.  The house smells wonderful, but what an unusual combination.

The outside temperatures have cooled down a bit making the cost of utilities more reasonable.  With that being said, the kitchen faucet is now running a steady stream of water.   I may save in utilities, but now I need to pay the plumber.  lol

 I was told that I was a little bitter in my last post and I needed a little Jack Daniels in my teapot.  Maybe.  I wonder if there is any kind of tea that would be good with liquor added???  I have heard about teapots hiding the egg money, I wonder if they hid alcohol in the Victorian Era?

My son was very vengeful for many years.  Yesterday, when someone wronged him, he said that karma will take care of them.  He is sure growing up!

No comments: