Sunday, June 29, 2014
I made a sizable batch of soap yesterday. I used new silicone molds. The molds went wonky and made odd shaped bars of soap. I re-batched most of the soap and I can now clean it up and package it. It is made with wheat grass, raw cow milk, shea butter, cocoa butter, coconut oil, peppermint infused grapeseed oil, Himalayan pink bath salt, olive oil, titanium dioxide to keep the soap from going brown, soap shreds from another batch of soap, fragrance oil, palm oil, and coloring (these items are not in the proper order). I know I have left out something. As you can see from my funny photo, I did not get the bath salts mixed well enough.