Saturday, May 3, 2014

New Nostalgic Soap Labels

I have been placing old photos in my computer.  As I do a few, I share them with you.  The latest ones are below:
My Grandmother Johnson and Myself a Few Years Ago. 
My Dog Annie Modeling a Scarf I Made.  I darkened her lips a little.  She had her tongue out and I just had to do it.  She was a great model!






After scanning a few photos, I decided to add a few to a new soap label and see how it turned out.  Well, I got carried away.  I also added a few items I crocheted, along with a picture of an old chair with a yarn winder attached to it. I tend to need variety in my life and I get bored often.  This will explain why I seldom make the same kind of soap twice.  So, I made the name area different on all 4 labels I was able to print on a sheet.  Two of the labels also have different edges.  What do you think of the new nostalgic soap labels?  I feel that the photos are a good fit for the soap since everyone in my life has influenced me in some way or another.  They would also influence any products or artistic endeavors.   What do you think?  Tell me the truth please.  Have a great weekend!  Thank you for viewing!  Dawnie


No comments: