Wednesday, April 30, 2014

One of those days

Yesterday was one of those days.  I went to the grocery store after work.  When did men start wearing make-up?  The cashier at a local grocery store was wearing face and eye make-up.  I guess I am out of the loop.  Well, anyway, the issue that bothered me was a coupon the cashier gave me.  I handed the coupon back to him and told him I would not use it since I noticed in the group of 4 items a depends picture.  So the cashier gave it to the people in line and said something like maybe they can use it.  The lady looked at the coupon and said something like yes, I guess you wouldn't need tampons, then she laughed.  I didn't see the tampons in the group of items on the coupon, and no I doubt I would use the coupon for tampons, but I found that to be an insult.  How old did she think I was?   Some of us older people still have periods.  They are much shorter, but we still have them.  We also still have PMS!!!!!  Good thing I bought some Raisin Rum Ice Cream to drown my sorrows in. 

I hope you are having a great week!

Dawn

No comments: