Thursday, November 7, 2013

Hand Made Soaps and Baby Gifts




One of the perks of using my soap is in smelling the fragrance emitted from the soap during use.  I can change scents and have a new experience quite often.  I can use one fragrance in the shower and another fragrance when I wash my hands.  If you look in my shower, I have at least a half dozen different soaps at all times.  An old coffee ad told us to taste the difference.  Well, with my soap you can smell the difference, over and over.  If you haven't tried hand made soaps, you should see for yourself how your skin feels and how revived you feel when you smell the difference.  I do know that soap you buy at the store has lovely fragrance too; however, it seldom has the beauty and variety of fragrances used in hand made soaps.



I am making a baby blanket.  As of now, I do not know the sex of the baby the blanket is going to.  I hope this blanket with the pretty greens will work for a boy or a girl.  I do not usually work with bulky yarn.  I just loved the unique yarn and the bright colors.  It was also available in oranges, pinks, blues, yellows, and white.  It is a quick knit since I am using #15 needles.  This yarn is Bernat Tizzy in Sweet Green Pea.


I also noticed another unique yarn while I was shopping.  It was also by Bernat and called Dippity Dots.  The dots looked the same on all of the yarn, but the background colors changed.  I saw white, yellow, orange, pink, blue, and of course, I picked up green hoping it would work for either gender.  (gender neutral) 

Thank you for viewing my blog.  May the Lord bless you!  Dawnie  



No comments: