Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Since I posted this post, I have had 3 people that want to take the class for sure.  Also there is an interest in beginning lessons.  I would be glad to teach both beginning and advanced classes.  I have made soap since the 80's.  I made soap for my own personal use and I sell mine on the internet and in some local shops and craft fairs.  If you have friends or relatives that would be interested in learning the skills to make soap, and they are in the Wichita vicinity, then send them my way.  If you take the class and do not feel that soaping in your thing, at least you will have Christmas presents made ahead of time.   
I WOULD LIKE TO OFFER AN ADVANCED SOAP MAKING CLASS HERE IN WICHITA. I WOULD HAVE THE CLASS ON A WEEKEND AND IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO MEET FOR A SESSION ON BOTH DAYS, EVERYONE WOULD BE ABLE TO CUT THE SOAPS AND SHOW THEM OFF TO THE OTHER CLASS MEMBERS. I THINK CUTTING IS ONE OF THE HARDEST PARTS TO SOAP MAKING, THAT IS WHY I USE A MODIFIED VERSION OF THE TANK. I CAN'T EVER CUT STRAIGHT UP AND DOWN. MY SOAPS COME OUT TOP HEAVY OR BOTTOM HEAVY. I WILL HAVE ALL ITEMS AVAILABLE FOR THE CLASS AND ONLY CHARGE FOR MATERIALS AND A SMALL FEE FOR ME. I HAVE NOT SET A DATE AS OF YET SINCE I WANT TO SEE THE INTEREST. THIS IS A COLD PROCESS SOAP MAKING CLASS. I SELDOM DO ANY WENT AND POUR SOAPS. I ONLY WANT ADULTS IN THE CLASS SINCE WE WILL BE WORKING WITH LYE. SEND ME A NOTE OR GIVE ME A RING IF YOU WOULD BE INTERESTED. THANK YOU! DAWN

No comments: