Saturday, May 1, 2010

How To Find A Man!

My son and I were driving home yesterday and he told me that I should not be on dating web sites talking with men and looking for someone to date.  I asked him where I should meet a man then.  His answer, "At bingo!"  Hhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm   I didn't think about that.

My son was so worried about me that he walked 4.5 miles to my place of employment to make sure I was OK.  I left my cell phone at home and he could not reach me on our main work line since I had it forwarded to the answering service.  If he knew the second line # he would have been able to reach me,  but he did not know it.  Instead, he walked all that way.  Needless to say, I was not there since I had already left.  When I arrived home, he was not there.  I called him from the house and he had just arrived at my place of employment, so I drove back and picked him up.  I think that shows his concern for me.  I wonder if a man could ever feel half of the concern that my son showed for me.

No comments: