Wednesday, March 11, 2015

New TUTU, Social Club, Paper Clips, Soap Challenge

Hello!  I hope you are getting some spring weather.  It is 74 degrees here. 
  
Paper clips embellished just for fun. 



5 reasons some people prefer bar soap to liquid soap.
 

I think you can stretch bar soap easier than liquid soap too.  What do you think?




Daddy helped K with her new tutu.

I just found out that we have a beard social club in Wichita!!!
It is The Bearded Monkey Social Club.  The email is beardedmonkeyssc@hotmail.com
 Also
There is a Wichita Beard and Mustache Club on Facebook.  It is for anyone who grows and appreciates facial hair.


I am participating in a soap challenge.  It is to make soap to match a landscape photo.  I am leaning toward this landscape.




 
Please view my web store at:
 http://www.custercottage.com
And my Etsy shop at:



Thank you for viewing!

Dawnie

 

No comments: