Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Have You Been to the Office Supply Store Lately?

Have you been to the office supply store lately???  See my latest find.  Now I have a high heel tape dispenser and a purse sticky pad dispenser.  LOL
I finished this small skein.  It is made with one ply of Angora and one ply of Kid Mohair.  The Angora is spun smooth and the Kid Mohair is thick and thin with the curls here and there.  This is baby butt soft!
Finally, I organized my books and found that I had duplicates of these two books.  They are unused and just sit on a shelf for a couple of years.  I thought I would give them away if I am contacted with a comment answering the following questions: 1. If you bought a bar of my made from scratch soap, what size would you like the soap to be?  2.  How would you like the bar of soap to be wrapped?  3.  What fragrance would you prefer?  Make sure I have an email contact address.  I will draw randomly around the 21st of this month.  Thank you in advance for all entries. 

        

myspace layouts codes
myspace layouts codes

No comments: