Monday, April 18, 2011

New Soap and New Signs and a Purse Insert



I just cut 2 batches of soap.  One is a shea butter salt soap.  It is Baked Apple and it also contains apple cider and a small amount of apple liqueur.  The other batch is Antique Lace and as usual it also contains shea butter.  Both are vegan. 



I have been making signs to use for announcing the price and content of items.  I like to laminate signs and use a Sharpie to write on the signs.  The Sharpie is removable with finger nail polish remover. I learned to use chopsticks, but a straw covering the chopsticks helps tie in your sign colors.


My co-worker got an insert for her purse.  This one is from Bed, Bath, and Beyond.  It seems to be taller than the first ones that came out and the fabric seems to be more washable.


No comments: